Tired of translating in your head when you speak Italian?
Learn how to finally memorize and remember words and expressions long term to get rid of mental translation.
This is what happens if you use translations in your mother tongue when learning Italian:
When you don't understand a word translations come in handy and are a quick solution in order to understand its meaning.
What nobody is telling you is that translations...
- don't help memorizing and remembering a word
- let you always "switch" from Italian to your language.
- don't help you to "think" in Italian.
- are the number one reason why you get stuck when you speak or write.
- don't help to express yourself correctly.
Start using dictionaries that explain an italian word in Italian
Rockstar del Dizionario teaches you how to use monolingual Italian dictionaries in a smart way.
The course is perfect for you if...
The course is not for you if...
This course helps you to...
- learn how to use a dictionary.
- learn my 9 step method to memorize and remember new vocab and expressions long term.
- reduce your "getting stuck" moments when speaking Italian.
- make fewer grammatical and pronunciation mistakes.
- get independence from an "human dictionary" (teacher).
- save a lot of money and time (human dictionaries are expensive and not available 24/7).
- learn priceless principles that you can apply to any other language.
This course does not teach you Italian. It teaches you how to learn Italian alone with any content you love without a teacher.
Learning to speak a language is mainly all about being able to internalize and remember words and structures.
The course includes techniques and principles that I teach during my coaching sessions. I use those methods myself for all foreign languages I learn.
A Chinese proverb says: "Give a man a fish and you'll feed him for a day. Teach him to fish and you'll feed him for a lifetime."
Walter, Stati Uniti
Non ho mai preso in considerazione di usare dizionari italiani per imparare l'italiano, ma ora posso dire che senza dubbio Rockstar del Dizionario ha completamente cambiato in positivo il mio modo di imparare l'italiano. Quando parlo ho notato che già mi blocco di meno. Grazie mille, Moreno!
How does Rockstar del Dizionario work?
- Read the e-book and familiarize with the concepts about monolingual dictionaries.
- Watch the explainer videos (a picture is worth a thousand words).
- Put into practice the 9 steps to memorize new words and start becoming a rockstar del dizionario.
- Celebrate your independence and progress.
Hi, my name is Moreno. Since 2018 my passion and mission is to teach you how to (really) learn Italian independently and in a brave way. By doing what you love.
What do you get exactly?
Get Rockstar del Dizionario for
(+ VAT for clients residing in the EU)
Stacey, Stati Uniti
Grazie mille per il consiglio di usare un dizionario monolingue! Hai aperto i miei occhi su come imparare l'italiano.
What if I'm not happy with the course?
The goal of the course is to teach you how to use dictionaries effectively to memorize vocab. I am convinced of the usefulness of the course and I am sure that your Italian and your way of learning will improve if you put everything into practice. But obviously we are not all the same.
For this reason, here is my promise: If you regularly do everything I tell you during the course, but after 3 months you can't see any results, write me an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) explaining your situation and I will consider a partial refund.
This is to motivate you to really put everything into practice.
I want to learn Italian. Why should I buy a course that doesn't "teach" me Italian?
The goal of this course is not to give you material to practice. The course helps you transform the way you learn Italian. Learning how to learn Italian is much more valuable than any textbook, grammar book or exercise book. Unfortunately many schools and teachers forget this. My aim is to make you independent from any teacher, because only you can learn Italian, nobody can teach it you.
Will I receive the course at my home?
No. It's a digital course. You'll receive an e-mail to download all files.
What level is this course for?
For advanced beginners but also for Intermediate-advanced learners. From A2 to C1. If you are a complete beginner it's still a bit early, but you can consider buying it now for using it later on when you reached an appropriate level.
Are there any English translations included?
No there aren't. It's not because I want to annoy you, it's just because you should get familiar with not constantly translating in your mother tongue. I tried to write the e-book and to speak in the videos as simple and clearly as possible.
Can I ask you another question?
Of course. Contact me at email@example.com